3.09.2011

Viktor Vicsek

Well I felt on the profile of Viktor Vicsek on LeCollagisteVJ and let me tell you, this guy have talent.


In the next video you will see what we call mapping... It some thing I'm preparing to make with broken LCD screen... but it an other project and I'll give you more informations on that during the summer. Anyway, for now I suggest to have a look at the Vimeo's page of this VJ. His creation are well made and well synchronize. I choosed only two videos but feel free to watch the others 12 if you want more.

The first clip is, as I said, the real definition of Mapping in the VJ world.

Of course, it a lot more than you will see. The adjustement and calculation have to be really precise and it almost more Math than Art.


The second video is more like what I'm doing or try to do. Those Samples are made with a software call vvvv. This soft is amazing and kinda hard to learn but I will talk about that later.




You can also have a look at NeonEdge.